· Coordinate maintenance area relating to Work orders.
· Input of all Work Orders relating to maintenance equipment.
· Scan and document all Equipment Maintenance and Inspection records.
· Coordinate set up of electronic files as business develops.
· MPI register to be kept updated
· Input of calibration/verification certificates into WFD TMDE/CMS system
· To assist in collection of inspection certification prior to equipment release.
· Prepare all reports required for Equipment Maintenance as required.
· Ensure cross training for all areas within Maintenance.
- Basic higher education
- Good English (written & spoken)
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel & Microsoft Access
- Good organisational skills
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- Previous materials co-ordination/inventory management
The main responsibilities of Materials Coordinator:
- To update JDE with all equipment movements ensuring accurate documentation is completed according to procedures.
- To prepare weekly prints for Weatherford Operations of equipment currently at locations.
- To liaise with Accounts to ensure all equipment is invoiced correctly.
- To liaise with Inspection Administrator relating to inspection documentation packages.
- To liaise with Maintenance Department with regard to Work Orders
- To assist Materials and Bucking Supervisors with local deliveries documentation.
- To ensure that all incoming/outgoing shipments from rigs, ex repair shipments, 3rd party rentals, and local deliveries are accordingly updated.
- Assist in Annual/Cyclic Inventory counts.
- To assist in equipment reclassification is controlled and amended accurately.
- Cover all areas of Materials / Purchasing as and when required.
- Preparing Daily TRS Job Forecast when required and submit to all concerned.
- To ensure that all LOR and MEL are accurate and delivered to client in timely manner.
- Preparing bucking service ticket in every completed job and submitted to accounts accordingly.
- To ensure that back load equipments are cheeked against the manifest and informed the clients for any shortage before 48hrs.
- To supervise and control the materials department in the absence of the supervisor.