Employer: Frank’s International
Position title: NDT Inspector
Location: Garadagh district, Salyan highway 17
Inspection of all Handling and Rotary Equipment and Premium Connections, as per required procedures.
• To inspect Workshop and Offshore equipment, maintain as in company procedures.
• Responsible for producing Inspection Reports and passing to Workshop Supervisor.
• Ensure all Inspection Reports for equipment maintenance are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure all equipment and containers are certified, worn parts replaced, slings, etc., when necessary and to ensure that all workshop safety policies are applied.
• Responsible for health and safety of all personnel in the Workshop and for the protection of the environment.
• Report any unsafe or unsatisfactory plant and systems of work to those not being operated to Frank’s standards to Workshop Supervisor (or QA & Safety Department), as appropriate.
• Implement quality, health and safety policies during all operational activities. Suggest changes/improvements which may be made to those procedures where appropriate.
• Responsible for reporting all failed equipment incidents to Workshop Supervisor and advise corrective actions, where required.
• Assist with training of new Inspection personnel.
• Responsible for keeping up-to-date Calibration certificates for Inspection Equipment (e.g. AC Yoke, UV Light).
• Advise QA & Safety Department when certification completed for updating records.
• Ensure work areas are kept clean and free of obstructions.
• Responsible for all relevant QA & Safety Documentation and maintaining ‘controlled’ docs (e.g. standards) where necessary.
• Arranging third-parties to perform maintenance of Inspection Equipment, if required.
• Act as focal point for internal/external (Inspection) Department enquiries.
• Working within a Workshop environment.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
• Bachelor Degree (Technical)
• Have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (oil and gas field)
• Qualified to ASNT Level 2 or equivalent
• Fluent English and Azerbaijani Language
• Strong communication skills
• Available to work to tight deadlines and twenty four hour call
• Pro-active, “can do” attitude and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Please send your CV in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title (NDT Inspector) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.