UFAZ was initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan. Since September 2016, directed by the University of Strasbourg and by the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University, in close partnership with the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, UFAZ undertakes the delocalization of 4 specialties at bachelor level in the fields of science and engineering. Students are delivered a French and an Azerbaijani diploma..
|Computer science teacher*|
Applicants must submit in English language: 1. CV and 2. Cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline: as soon as possible).
The application file should include:
- A complete CV meeting the selection criteria detailed as follows:
- Master’s degree as a minimum level of education with a high average grade and/or with distinctions in physics/chemistry or mathematics/computer science/engineering
- Computer science teacher: knowledge in programming languages required
- Excellent level in English: applicants must be able to teach in English in their topic (mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science)
- Applicants have at least two years teaching experience at bachelor level
- Laboratory experience abroad in the field of academic research or chemical industry
- Additional assets in the CV:
- education experience abroad (full curriculum, mobility, or training)
- familiarity with textbooks written in English
- knowledge of modern educational methods (information and communication technologies for education)
- knowledge of French language
- postdoc abroad