* IT Internship*
Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Understands the issues involved with administering and maintaining local IT infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
- Assists with the administration and maintenance of the telephone system, including telephone switches
- Helps set up and maintain computer stations and software for Employees.
- Assists in supporting corporate applications; internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc
- Assists with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
- Interacts with internal users to resolve basic help desk issues; communicates with internal users in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality
- nteracts with guests in a professional manner to resolve their issues
- Provides responses to both internal users and guest in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned
- Good verbal & written communication skills required in English; and either Azeri, Russian or Turkish
- Self starter with a strong sense of commitment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, changing conditions and priorities
- Ability to effectively review, assess and modify work as needed to ensure continual progress towards desired results
- Excellent teamwork skills and high level of initiative essential
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement with current knowledge on cutting edge technologies
Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry – leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Azerbaijan-Baku-Fairmont Baku
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 07.Jun.2017, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: AZE01088