Company name: Stork Technical Services (RBG) Limited
Job title: Bolting Technician
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in similar role, preferably in Oil & Gas
Knowledge: Computer literate – MS Office; fluent in Azerbaijani; good English
Technical certification is advantage
Bolting technician provides Bolt tightening services in accordance with established policies within work sites as instructed per client’s specification. Bolting technician is responsible to ensure that plant and equipment is maintained on a regular and daily basis throughout the work scope duration.
• Ensuring Bolt Tightening duties are carried out to client specification and to company operating procedures
• Selecting suitable equipment to suit application
• Selecting correct torque and tension values from company provided information
• Effective assistance and completion of relevant Company documentation
• Work unsupervised while using tensioning and torque wrench equipment
• Engage and assist with the completion of Company assessments and competency programmes
• Effectively communicate with the client representative, office engineering team and site teams to ensure all site activities are progressed in a timely manner
• Maintaining equipment in good and proper order
• Ensure all work sites are left in clean and safety condition upon completion of job
• Follow Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor or Site engineer
The detailed information will be provided for the shortlisted candidates.
The interested candidates may send CVs to this e-mail: Bakuhr@stork.com
Please indicate in the subject the position name you are applying.