Company name: Stork Technical Services (RBG) Limited
Job title: Machinist
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in similar role, preferably in Oil & Gas.
Knowledge: Computer literate – MS Office; fluent in Azerbaijani; good English. Awareness of On-Site Machining Equipment.
Technical certification is advantage
Machinist is a competent person for providing Machining and/or Bolt Tightening services, in accordance with established policies within work sites as instructed per client’s specification. Machinist is responsible to ensure that plant and equipment are maintained on a regular and daily basis throughout the work scope duration.
• Ensuring Machining and/or Bolt Tightening duties are carried out to client / Industry specification and to company operating procedures
• Selecting suitable equipment to suit application
• Selecting correct torque and tension values from company provided information
• Management and completion of Company work packs
• Effective assistance and completion of relevant documentation
• Work unsupervised while using in-situ machining, tensioning and torque wrench equipment
• Engage and assist with the completion of Company assessments and competency programmes
• Effectively communicate with the client representative, office engineering team and site teams to ensure all site activities are progressed in a timely manner
• Follow Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor or Site engineer
The detailed information will be provided for the shortlisted candidates.
The interested candidates may send CVs to this e-mail: Bakuhr@stork.com
Please indicate in the subject the position name you are applying.