• Support to the development, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the Plant`s Health, Safety & Environment Management Systems;
• Ensure development of HSE Plan, Inspection Test Plan and other HSE documents are established, implemented and maintained;
• Ensure inspections are properly carried out, proper monitoring of inspectors and maintaining of records;
• Review general safety and company Emergency Response plans to ensure statutory compliance and current application to practice;
• Acts as a focal point for all related incident & accident investigations providing support to investigation teams where required.
• Bachelor`s degree in the HSE or closely related field.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
• Certification in HSE sphere.
“Azertexnolayn” LLC founded in February 2012, was the first resident in Sumgait Chemical İndustrial Park (SCIP) which contributed a lot in main industrial developments of the country. The company established in 2013 shows its professional efforts in the development of the country’s industrial infrastructure and its promotion and modernizing.
Today “Azertexnolayn” LLC has a great importance for the country manufacturing with the potentiality to export and produces Spiral Welded Steel Pipe, HDPE Steel Reinforced Spiral Wound Corrugated Pipes, Rustproof Welded Panels, Plastic fittings and different types of injection products, Gate valves for gas, gate valves for water, butterfly valves, fire hidrants.
Certificates obtained by the Company for the products produced accordance with the international standards, quality level, hygienic and safety indicators; ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 29001.
Address: Sumgait city, Kimyachilar str. 1, Azerbaijan Sumgait Chemical Industrial Park.
If you are interested in HSE Specialist position please send your CV to e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org