Position: Engineering Coordinator
Employer: Boulevard Hotel Company LLC
Address: Baku, Azerbaijan, Khagani Rustamov street 4 C
“Baku Boulevard Hotel” is looking for Engineering Coordinator.
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Engineering professional who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions for solving related issues.
As an Engineering Coordinator you are responsible to oversee all procedures and identify efficient and cost effective measures for continual improvement of quality and service effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle stress and work under pressure and bring along strong administrative skills, an analytical mind and the capability of being able to write concise reports. You will have a high level of self-motivation, develop innovative options in the best interest of the hotel while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Effective Communication
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Distribute the work to subordinates according to capabilities to get the best results
- Ensure that the work done by subordinates are according to the specified standard
- Ensure that all related tools are in safe place and in good working condition
- Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
- Coordinate with other departments counterparts and ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress and create healthy inter-department relationships
- Create opportunities for engineering employees to multitask and increase their skills and knowledge
- High education in mechanical and electrical engineering is priority.
- Previous experiences in a similar role within the hospitality industry.
- A good command of written and spoken English (mandatory), Azeri (mandatory) and Russian (desirable).
- The ability to find fault and rectify systems are essentials.
- Computer knowledge is amandatory requirement.
- Draw up invoices at the end of the working day.
- Know how to operate all the technical equipment which needs to be used
- At least 1-2 years of experience in hospitality in similar role
Interested Candidates, please send your CV with subject “Engineering Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 6, 2017