Paid Internship in AML compliance
As part of its expansion, PASHA Bank in Georgia is announcing an opening for the full time paid Internship in AML compliance.
AML (Anti Money Laundering) is term to describe controls used by the Bank to detect, prevent and report illicit income legalization activities.
Number of vacancies: 1;
Type of internship: paid, fulltime;
Internship starting date:
Internship Duration: 4 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
To assist Senior Compliance Expert in:
- Filing, managing storage and security of the documents;
- Writing policies and procedures;
- Participating in AML training material preparation; assisting in conducting the training;
- Taking part in customer verification process;
- Assisting in ongoing monitoring of business relationships;
- Translating internal and/or external documents, letters etc. (Georgian and English);
- Working in core banking program and internal soft.
- Recent graduate (or undergraduate) in Finance, Business Administration or Law fields;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English; Knowledge of Russian is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Attentive to details;
- The ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships; good team player;
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Time management skills;
- Motivation to learn and develop;
- Motivation to become a part of a team.
As an outcome intern will gain knowledge in:
- Local and international requirements of AML/CTF;
- AML in practice;
- Customer Due Diligence (client identification/verification;
- Managing the risk of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing;
- Transaction monitoring process;
- Suspicious activity reporting.
Interested candidates should submit Application Form or CV.
Deadline for submission is May 19, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.