Graduate Engineer (Civil)
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To provide assistance to Senior Discipline Engineers but also to acquire knowledge and experience as part of personal development to progress to an Engineer position in a chosen discipline either by part of a Graduate Development programme and/or normal career progression.
• In addition to providing general assistance to engineers on projects also assist as required with the following:-
• Development of project plans and their maintenance
• Preparation of inspection/integrity workpacks
• Retrieval of project specific technical data from client library/documentation
• Development of specific integrity strategies and reports
• Review of completed inspection workpacks/ reports
• Assessment of anomalies and defects
• Maintaining the anomaly process
• Preparation of inspection and integrity data for input into RBA reviews and/or client presentations and meetings
• Operating the Maintenance Management Systems as directed
• Operating any inspection/integrity database or system such as ACET for input and review of data
• CTR’s and budgets
• Maintaining filing systems
• The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
• Assist with any other duties as and when required
• Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
• Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
• Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
• Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company
• Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment
• Degree in an relevant engineering or science discipline (E)
• A post graduate qualification such as a MSc (P)
• Be committed to developing towards gaining and maintaining UK chartered status and corporate membership of a relevant institution (P)
• We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company.
For contact purposes please see e-mail address: email@example.com . You could also apply via company website www.oceaneering.com ( the vacancy is not placed in the website yet, in 2 days maximum will be there so please take it into acount).