• Carryout defect investigations and site surveys to estimate the scope and feasibility of the jobs.
• Should have extensive skill in troubleshooting & reading hydraulic schematics.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of stationary and rotating equipment such as valves, pumps, compressors, motors and engines
• Report and document the activities carried out in line with the documentation requirements of the company.
• To handle sites individually as well as to manage a team whenever required.
• Ensure all transactions are carried out in compliance with the applicable standards, Company quality (ISO) procedures and provide advice to the QHSE department of any non-conformance issues.
• Follow necessary safety regulations, applicable work instructions, operating procedures, method statements, etc., as required in carrying out the jobs.
• Liaising with QHSE related to job execution work instructions / procedures.
• Liaising with customers for technical clarifications.
• Preparing job schedules & plans for specific projects.
• Report preparation for various projects as per company formats & standards.
• Should be very good in communication, verbally as well as on documents.
• Should possess knowledge in pressure testing & flushing of hydraulic components as per ISO standards.
• Should be capable of product search & modification related to hydraulic systems.
• Diploma / Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
• A minimum of 3 year experience in hydraulics.
• Knowledge in Electrical / Electronics field shall be considered as an added capability.
• Should have excellent English & Azeri writing, reading & speaking skills.
• Should be computer proficient especially in MS Office.
Salary is negotiable, depending on the skills and experience of candidate.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.