The HafenCity University Hamburg is announcing up to 44 scholarships to pursue bachelor and master degree programme in different areas of study. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Germany Scholarship worth €300 per month is designed to supplement students’ individual resources.
The HafenCity University Hamburg is the University of the Built Environment and Metropolitan Development (HCU). The education and research at the HCU Hamburg are aimed at contemplating and concretizing what the future of metropolitan areas could and should look like. Coping with this future will, however, require a systematic interdisciplinary as well as a transdisciplinary approach.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor and master degree programme.
Study Subject: There are 44 Germany Scholarships currently provided by the HCU:
- Architecture BA- 6
- Architecture MA – 8
- BIW BA- 5
- BIW MA- 6
- Urban Planning BA- 2
- Planning MA- 3
- Geomatics BA-3
- Geomatics MA- 3
- Metropolitan Culture BA- 2
- Urban Design MA 3 REAP MA- 3
Scholarship Award: The Germany Scholarship worth €300 per month will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 44 Germany Scholarships will be granted.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: All students enrolled in a degree program at the HCU Hamburg for the funding period are able to apply for a scholarship. Students who already receive merit- or achievement-based funding or material support (e.g., a scholarship from an organization fostering young talent, full year-long DAAD scholarships, and Fulbright scholarships) are not eligible for funding. Doctoral students are not eligible for funding.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The complete application must be submitted from 20. March until 13. April 2017 (12:59) online via the mPuls_S application server on the following website: https://bewerbung.mpuls-s.de
Following documents must be uploaded as attachments in PDF format (please read the technical notes under point 6 of the application agreement):
- A letter of motivation (max. 1 page)
- A certificate of enrollment or an admission letter from the HafenCity University Hamburg
- An overview of the student’s performance in the form of a self-declaration (transcripts of records from ahoi will be controlled centrally by April 18. 2017 for monitoring and comparability of grades of all applicants)
You should also enter further criteria (if applicable) and upload confirming documents in the online form of the application server:
- Vocational training and job references
- Further acquired skills and knowledge
- Special awards and prizes
- Social, professional and family involvement
- International mobility (international research stays, international semesters)
- Knowledge International Software (Building Information Modeling)
- Reasons that have impeded your previous educational biography
- Migration background Successful applicants must submit full evidence of the student’s performance in the second stage of the process.
- All documents must be submitted in German or English.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 13, 2017.