Job Title: Systems Integrity / Control & Instrumentation Coordinator
Location: Baku – ISR Plaza
A vacancy exists for a Systems Integrity Project Coordinator, as part of the Offshore Business Unit.
This role will be part of the Systems Integrity Team, within the Operations Maintenance Department, reporting to the Systems Integrity / Control & Instrumentation Supervisor.
The candidate will be responsible for contributing to, and participating in Drilling Systems upgrades, modifications and improvements across the ACG rig fleet, to effect a step-change in delivery quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
This position is on a fixed term contract until 31st December 2017.
Primary responsibilities of the role are (but not limited to):
• Close coordination with the Systems Integrity / Control & Instrumentation Supervisor , to ensure that the project requirements and workload are managed and executed efficiently and to specification;
• Management, control and delivery of drilling Systems upgrades, modifications and improvement projects, delivering Workpacks and liaising with OEMs and system vendors;
• Working within the overall framework of the BP eMoC system to ensure compliance at all stages;
• Compliance with the internal systems of work to ensure that planned projects are tightly managed, clearly visible and controlled per their approval path, specifications and timescales;
• Liaison with a variety of third-parties, reviewing documentation, activities and end-products, ensuring adherence to the project criteria.
Key personal attributes required:
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of drilling systems maintenance and upgrades, knowledge and hands-on experience on-board platforms in the ACG & SD fleet;
• Proven track record in offshore maintenance & engineering, demonstrating the ability to work under pressure, exhibit motivation, flexibility and attention to detail;
• Ability to communicate regularly with stakeholders in critical projects;
• Demonstrable commitment to personal development, demonstrating a strong desire to learn, develop and continuously improve;
• Experience of, (or willingness to acquire) project management techniques (PMBOK, PMI, PRINCE2), and experience in management & delivery of small/medium sized projects;
• Good oral and written English language skills, ability to communicate clearly;
• Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project) skills, proficiency with CAD, PLC, drive and assorted automation & proprietary software;
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply through email, attaching an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 11, 2017.
Important: The name of applied position must be reflected in the subject of email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.