About Bilgah Beach Hotel:
Bilgah Beach Hotel idyllic seaside retreat is conveniently located 10 minutes from the airport‚ with sophisticated facilities and superior service that redefine prestige. Here‚ soothing spa treatments‚ exceptional dining options and modern accommodation combine to ensure a memorable experience for every attendee. Set alongside a 300 metre stretch of beachfront on the Caspian Sea‚ Bilgah Beach Hotel offers contemporary luxury just minutes from Baku’s bustling City Center.
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure.
Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electrician must be first and foremost responsible individual with great attention to safety precautions.
• Maintain, repair, and upgrade the electrical distribution infrastructure
• Install, maintain, and repair building circuits and associated electrical equipment
• Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
• Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches, utilizing hand tools
• May participate in emergency on-call duty on a rotational basis
• Adherence to company policies and National Standards
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Proven experience as an electrician
• Experience in hotel electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Self-motivated, eager to learn and to take responsibility on challenging projects
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Able to work as an effective team member, result-oriented.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until April 25, 2017.
Please indicate the name of the position “Electrician” you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.