Job Title: Tool Package Management Specialist
Location: Azerbaijan, Onshore / Offshore Rig.
A vacancy available only for Azerbaijan citizens has arisen for a Residential Tool Package Management Specialist position as part of the Business Unit.
The Tool Package Management Specialist is responsible for reporting to the Maintenance Team Lead in supporting the Caspian area drilling operations/projects on a day to day basis on Tool Package management and for the health and safety of all persons under their authority.
Skills and Experience:
• Identify all Drilling Handling Tools and produce a detailed register on their status and current location.
• Provide technical input to ensure that Bills of Materials and Certification are available for each Drilling Handling Tool.
• Actively communicate with KCA Deutag Rig Managers to collate information on certification requirements and identify future windows of opportunity to facilitate change out of Handling Package
• Be the Technical SPA (Single Point Accountable) for KCAD between BP Rig Engineering and vendors/suppliers for overhauls and materials related issues.
• Instruct and mentor the BOS-Shelf preservation team to ensure drilling materials remain in a fit for purpose condition while in storage. Recommend interventions and appropriate frequencies.
• To maintain the equipment repair process by ensuring all API/BP/KCA Deutag standards are adhered to, specifically to meet BP Rig Verification compliance.
• To provide specialist technical support to the repair and overhauls as required.
• Provide the specialist technical support to clients Materials Management to ensure that parts/equipment are correctly preserved and routinely maintained.
• Recognised Operational Experience/ Management Qualification.
• 5+ years of experience as Rig Manager.
• Be proficient and have extensive skills in the following areas:
o Rig Start Up management, Drilling Activities, Drilling Equipment, and Drilling Operations.
o API Standards, Performance Management, KCA Deutag WW Standards and Requirements.
• Have technical ability to discuss with Rig Managers the day to day operations and prioritise as required.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply in writing or email, attaching an up to date CV to: email@example.com by March 31st, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important: Please reflect the name of applied position in the subject of email.