EnerMech LTD, branch office in Azerbaijan is looking for the Project Engineer.
The job responsibilities are as below:
• Perform engineering activities and compile procedures for the project
• Provide primary client focal point for all technical aspects of the project
• Direct control of operational activities to ensure effective project completion in accordance with the approved procedures.
• Hold accountability for the mobilisation of equipment on the project from compilation of original project mob list, to overseeing pre-mob trials, and final equipment mobilisation process to site
• Provide leadership onsite via a detailed technical understanding of PIPS services – N2 purging, leak detection, bolt torque and tensioning, pigging, hydrotesting, dewatering, drying, umbilical testing etc.
• Responsible for the overall running of the project, liaising with the Project Manager and Operations Manager to determine the scheduling and management of resources.
• Focal point for all QHSE related matters on the project
• Provide project reporting to EnerMech Management on progress : commercial, schedule etc.
• Ensure that the monthly billing process is seamless through the correct paperwork being approved and presented on time.
• Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance programs and practices are followed to ensure maximum uptime for all EnerMech equipment.
• Provide technical and engineering support to the PIPS Commercial department
• The two key result areas are the safe execution of the project for all staff, and maximizing the growth in revenue and profit via increased workscopes and services.
• Support the Project Manager in all aspects of the project and discipline requirements.
• Any other duties assigned by the Project Manager or Operations Manager
Requirement to the candidate:
• Relevant site based industry experience.
• Engineering degree
• Proven Track record in an Engineering and Supervisory role.
• Able to complete pre-engineering for one or more disciplines, specify equipment, perform and witness a function test, organize field personnel into working teams and plan the safe execution of a project. Support the Project Manager in all aspects of the project and discipline requirements.
• Commercial experience in terms of assisting the preparation of a Tender.
Interested candidates are required to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10th of April 2017.