Position: HR Intern
Reports to: Director of HR
The HR Intern will provide support for Recruiting & Selection processes and HR generalist duties.
He/She will be an active member of the team and will be responsible for a variety of tasks and projects. These are intended to provide him/her with operational experience as well as an overview in particular HR functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with recruitment initiatives by posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, tests management, updating the recruitment system and supporting communications to candidates and providers as needed.
• Arrange or participate on committees, recruitment fairs and forums, researching the latest recruiting trends.
• Advice and support the BMAT leaders during their recruitment process.
• Provide administrative support to the team.
• Perform HR generalist duties. Interests, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
• Excellent communication
• Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to build relationships
• Positive work and team attitude
• Planning and organisational skills
• Problem solving
• Critical thinking
• Initiative, drive, enthusiasm and autonomy
• Aspiration to continue career in HR
• Proficient in all Microsoft desktop software
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
• Bachelor´s or master´s degree