• Sound knowledge of ISO 9001 procedures with ability to coordinate external audits from 3rd party inspection agencies like DNV, Moody, SGS, ABS etc
• Ability to make risk assessments & PUWER (provisions & use of work equipment regulation) sheets as per client requirements
• Good communication skills to comply documentation according to government legislation
• Provide training & improve work procedures according to desired standards
• Issue Quality reports for management review
• Prepare vendor registration documentation
• Perform other administrative duties as requested
• Implement the QA/QC management system.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
• At least 3 years of experience in QA/QC;
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Multilingual (Should have excellent English & Azeri writing, reading & speaking skills);
• Software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook).
Send your CV to HR@HydroservGroup.com
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.