Job Title: Offshore Construction Supervisor (Electrical) in RDS
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Reports to: Construction Coordinator
A vacancy available only for Azerbaijan citizens has arisen for Offshore Construction Supervisor working a 14 days on 14 days off rotation.
Primary responsibilities of the role are (but not limited to):
• Responsible for supervision of a multi-discipline team of skilled personnel providing support services for planned and unplanned offshore operational/maintenance activities ensuring the health and safety of all personnel within their control.
• Responsible for the supervision of a team of electricians offshore providing support services for planned and unplanned offshore operational/maintenance activities.
• Responsible to the client designated offshore representative for successful provision of support services to all offshore operations, monitoring performance compliance and reporting on progress.
• Ensure that health and safety at work and accident prevention are continuously brought to the attention of all employees under their authority particularly by means of job supervision, instruction and training.
• Direct personnel on the execution of the work plans safely and efficiently.
• Assist with ensuring that all planned and unplanned maintenance activities are managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets.
• Identify resource requirements and deploy as necessary to safely execute all operational/ maintenance activities.
• Act as focal point offshore for RDS to ensure the effective delivery of support contract requirements.
• Responsible for supervision of ad-hoc personnel as required.
Skills and Experience:
• HNC or Fifteen equivalent years’ experience Indentured tradesman certification or recognised apprenticeship.
• Significant experience of offshore construction experience.
• Rig site experience in supervisory position.
• Five years Engineering brownfield drilling related modifications of fifth generation cyber rigs of which a minimum of two years at a supervisory role.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Excellent reporting skills
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply in writing or email, attaching an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th of March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important: Please reflect the name of applied position in the subject of email.