PwC provides industry focused Assurance, tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 223,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Graduate recruitment opportunities in Technology Team
A PwC Graduate recruitment is one of the most highly regarded in the business community so if you want to kick-start your career with one of the best, then we look forward to hearing from you!
For fresh graduates and those with less than 2 years of experience we offer paid internship with an opportunity to become a part of a big family within 3-6 months.
During the program, you will undertake challenging and relevant work through client engagements, networking events and other exciting opportunities. At the completion of the internship, depending on the needs of the business, you may be offered a full-time position with the firm so make sure that you demonstrate that you’re a passionate individual who cares about your career in the profession and making a difference to your peers and the firm!
IT is a major expenditure for any company, and so it is critical that investments in IT pay for themselves and that a company’s IT strategy fits in with its strategic goals. That is why it’s clear that IT systems performance must be carefully managed, without losing sight of IT security and risk issues. In addition, a large percentage of M&A deals fail to produce the expected results, which in most cases is primarily due to a lack of IT analysis and proper integration.
We at Technology solve some of the most complex and challenging issues faced by our clients on a daily basis. We provide a depth of industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market, economic and financial analysis to deliver the best results for our clients in areas such as IT systems, IT security and risk issues, Enterprise Resource Planning etc.
Services offered by Technology group:
• IT strategy development
• IT function optimization (including IT costs reduction)
• IT solutions design and review (ERP, EPM, DWH, BI, EAM, BPM)
• IT security design and review
Potential candidate will be responsible for the execution and delivery of work across various engagements, in particular:
• SAP solution design preparation, gap-analysis, building and testing;
• Participate in new SAP implementation projects;
• Support of implemented SAP systems;
• Develop programs based on requirements formulated by functional consultants;
• Prepare technical documentation for developments.
As ideal candidate, you will
• A degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Physics, Engineering, IT or equivalent.
• IT skills are essential. You will have a real passion for technology, as well as an understanding of how it can be used.
• Any relevant experience/background with ERP will be a preference.
• Strong command of spoken and written Azeri, Russian and English (any other languages will be a plus)
• You should be motivated and determined, with strong analytical and problem structuring skills, an investigative and detailed mind and a collaborative approach, all of which underpins sound, valuable advice.
• You should to be innovative, thoughtful, with a willingness to learn and undertake challenging tasks
• You should also be able to demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills, credibility and confidence
• You should be a good team player
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviors make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pwc.com/c1/en/index.jhtml
How to apply
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Graduate in Technology vacancy #15840BR published on the Career section at www.pwc.com/az
Deadline: 26 March