• Develops manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards;
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports;
• Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications;
• Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
• Higher education, at least 2 (two) years’ experience in a related field;
• Good mechanical aptitude and SolidWorks design software knowledge;
• Knowledge of English is essential.
“Azertexnolayn” LLC founded in February 2012, was the first resident in Sumgait Chemical Industrial Park (SCIP) which contributed a lot in main industrial developments of the country. The company established in 2013 shows its professional efforts in the development of the country’s industrial infrastructure and its promotion and modernizing.
Today “Azertexnolayn” LLC has a great importance for the country manufacturing with the potentiality to export and produces Spiral Welded Steel Pipe, HDPE Steel Reinforced Spiral Wound Corrugated Pipes, Rustproof Welded Panels, Plastic fittings and different types of injection products, Gate valves for gas, gate valves for water, butterfly valves, fire hidrants.
Certificates obtained by the Company for the products produced accordance with the international standards, quality level, hygienic and safety indicators; ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 29001.
Address: Sumgait city, Kimyachilar street 1, Sumgait Chemical Industrial Park.
If you are interested in Design Engineer position please send your CV to e-Mail: email@example.com