Location: Region (Accommodation provided by company)
• Reviewing project specifications, drawings, method statement and Quality Control plans/procedures.
• Supervise and witness inspections, check reports and documentation and collect and file the required quality records.
• Ensure, whenever necessary, the update of site quality control plans / control procedures.
• Ensure that all sites activities are carried out according to reference documentation within his area of responsibility, authorizing their acceptance at quality control completion.
• Cooperation and implementation of relative corrective actions, NCR, SOR,s etc. Systematically records the nonconformity or event reports issued and identify appropriate corrective actions.
• Manage collaboration of measurement instruments and related certifications.
• Check the completeness and conformity to specified applicable requirements, standards and/or directives.
• Ensure that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out and that personnel have access to all required project documentation.
• Create, update and maintain the project submittal log and all other project specific quality control reports.
• Chair and document weekly QC meetings with the superintendent and provide written minutes as described in project specific contract documents
• Bachelor Degree
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in related position
• Experience in -5 years in Industrial, Civil and Residential building projects as QA/QC Engineer or related field (Civil Engineer) is a must
• Fluent knowledge of Azerbaijani and English
Interested Candidates please send your CV in English language to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.